Custom Golf Flags
Standard Golf offers a full line of custom golf flags ranging from embroidered golf flags, screen printed golf flags and dye-sublimated golf flags as well. Each flag is available as either a grommet or tube lock (meaning a hard plastic tube to set over the flagstick). Our Dye-sublimated flags also are available as an “Event” flag that uses the flag material as the “tube.” These are perfect for one-day events or as awards that will be framed. For a complete line of customized products from Standard Golf, click here.
Embroidered Golf Flags
Embroidered golf flags can be amazing and often times are thought of as the “top of the line” for golf flags. With all of the flag making technology it really depends on the eye of the beholder as to the best flag to display your club logo or flag design. Embroidered golf flags give a rich and sophisticated feel to your golf flag. Made with UV protected thread, you logo is protected from fading and with Standard Golf’s quad-stitching along the boarder these flags are meant to fly!
Screen Printed Golf Flags
Like our embroidered flags, with a screen printed golf flag you can pick the exact flag you wish to add your logo. Solid white, or a checkered blue and black flag can be the “base” for your logo flag. Screen print pricing is based on the total number of colors in your logo or “screen.” This method is a great idea for those with 1 or 2 colors in the logo / design.
Dye-Sublimated Golf Flags
Full coverage graphics are available with our customizable flags using a revolutionary, state-of-the-art dye sublimation process. Full-color printing capabilities create photo-quality logo reproduction, and are more versatile and economical when compared to traditional screen printed or embroidery processes. They are made with a maximum UV-resistant material which helps maintain long-lasting color and you are ensured a more durable, longer-lasting flag with Standard Golf’s exclusive quadruple-stitched edges (compared to our competitor’s double stitched borders). Custom flags come in your choice of two fabrics: heavy-weave polyester for the feel of cotton, or the nylon-like feel of the 200 denier tight-weave polyester material.
Design Your Own Flags
- Select your favorite color and style of flag.
- Choose flag quantities.
- Available in grommet and tube-lock.
- One time art charge for first time embroidery projects.
- Embroidery pricing is based on stitch count – quote required.
- Select your favorite color and style of flag
- Choose number of colors in your logo
- Double-sided customization option
- Available in grommet or tube-lock
- One time art charge.
- Art charge is waived on orders of four sets (36 flags) or more with the same logo, or if artwork is provided in vector format.
- Golf flags like you have never seen them before! Any color and any pattern!
- Artwork can be full coverage or not. Can only be printed on white.
- Photo-quality color flags with mirror image printing.
- Only available with 200 Denier Polyester and event flags.
Dye Sublimated Flags
Full Coverage Flag
Doubled Sided Dye Sub Flag
What is a Vector File?
A vector file is one of the following: .AI, .EPS, or .PDF*
This website does a great job explaining the difference between raster files (.jpg, .png, and .gifs) and vector files (.eps, .ai, and .pdfs*) and even offers a downloadable “cheat sheet”.
*A PDF is generally a vector file. However, depending how a PDF is originally created, it can be either a vector or a raster file.