Return Goods Policies
To return the merchandise to Standard Golf follow the below procedures. No returns will be accepted unless these procedures have been followed exactly.
- If Standard Golf ships the wrong product.
- Please notify Standard Golf within 30 days of receipt of the products. Please provide a copy of your invoice or a valid Standard Golf invoice number, and a detailed description of the shipping error.
- Standard Golf will review the original order, and if it is determined that we shipped the wrong product, we will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) and Call Tags. Please return the product within 15 days, and note the RGA number on all packages.
- Upon receipt of the returned products in new, unused condition, Standard will ship the correct products at no charge, freight prepaid.
- If you inadvertently ordered the wrong product, or if the customer refuses to accept an order, you may return the product subject to these conditions:
- You must notify Standard Golf within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please provide a copy of your invoice or a valid Standard Golf invoice number. Upon receipt of your request to return a product, Standard will issue you a Return Good Authorization (RGA) number. This number must be shown on all shipping labels.
- The goods must be returned within 15 days of receipt of the RGA, with all freight charges paid by the distributor/dealer.
- The goods being returned must arrive in new, unused condition in their original containers. Personalized flags or other customized products may not be returned.
- Upon receipt of goods properly returned and in new condition, Standard Golf will issue a credit for the original cost (not including freight), less than 15% restocking charge, and less any cost to repackage the products.
- Unauthorized returns or collect shipments will not be accepted by Standard Golf.
- The Time limited specified in al returned procedures will be strictly observed. If the product is not returned or the required information is not provided within the specified time limit, the file will be closed and no further processing of the claim will occur.
- If you want replacement products shipped immediately, before you have returned the defective or erroneously shipped products to Standard, or before the freight carrier has ruled on a claim for damage or missing products you will be invoiced for the replacements. You will be responsible for payment in full accordance with Standard Golf’s normal terms, regardless of the ultimate disposition of your claim. If and when the freight claim is paid, or the erroneously shipped or defective products are properly returned, you will be issue a credit in the corresponding amount, which my be less thank the amount, which may be less than the amount of the invoice for the replacements.
We're Happy To Help
Call us now speak to a customer service representative.