Magnum Tool Rack
- Get a REAL tool rack that lasts!
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated in black.
- Rugged welded tubular channel holds heaviest tools.
Maintenance & Turf Tools
Spring Brace Rake
- Heavy-duty spring keeps all 24 teeth close to the ground.
- Heavy-duty tines are braced for consistent raking action.
- 54″ (137 cm) powder-coated aluminum handle with grip.
- 24″ (61 cm) head.
- A great tool to “level your lawn”. When reseeding or raising low areas to match the elevation of the surrounding grass.
- Distributes application materials evenly and blends elevations to smooth lawn.
- Helps with top dressing by removing stones from the soil, breaks up small clods of sand or loam.
- Smooths soil for easy planting.
- The head comes in two sizes (30″ or 36″) for different sized projects
- The wood handle is 72″ (183 cm) long.
- Made in the USA.
Biodegradable Landscape Spikes
- Perfect use for all pinning applications such as erosion blankets, turf sod, weed barrier, germination blanket and many more.
- Rounded features of stake do not rip or tear the fabric or sod which is being held in place.
- Available in two sizes: 4″ (10 cm) #32300; 6″ (15 cm) #32150
- Dissolves in approximately eight months (depending on soil conditions).
- 500 per carton
- Great for removing pine needles and as a replacement for traditional bunker rakes.
- Gusseted head adds extra strength for demanding locations such as waste areas.
- 9″ (23 cm) rake is perfect for maintaining shrubs, flower beds or any other tight area.
- Mounts to 60″ (152 cm) padded fiberglass handle for maximum strength, reach and comfort.
- Price is for two rakes. Sold in multiples of two.
Structron shovels and drain spades are heavy duty, strong and durable maintenance tools.
- 14 gauge #2 head, forward turned step
- PowerCore solid fiberglass reinforcing rod
- Fiberglass handle with poly D-grip handling
- Precision chemical applications around flowerbeds, fragile plantings and other tight areas.
- Lightweight, 37″ (94 cm) wand is designed to minimize spills, and for easy refills.
- 1-1/2″ (3.8 cm) diameter applicator tips precisely control chemical flow and eliminate overspray.