Drinkable water and all the options to serve
We’ve been talking a lot about water in the golf industry this year, mostly bad. Just recently Tim Connolly at TPC Potomac shared this video on Twitter. 7 inches of rain in less than 2 hours! Insane! We wish him and his course the best in their recovery from this storm.
This will be a day we won’t soon forget. Over 7” rain in 100 minutes. pic.twitter.com/Bl89QHpTWw
— Tim Connolly (@__timconnolly) July 8, 2019
There is also good water, you know, the drinking kind. Luckily you don’t need to rely on Mother Nature to supply you with our water. At Standard Golf we have many options for you to serve water to both your customers (players) and staff (the grounds team!).
Igloo Cooler Stands
In addition to selling both 5 and 10 gallon Igloo coolers, Standard Golf offers six (6) different options for you to share your Igloo cooler with those out on the course. These options range from our most economical (tripod water station) to our most elaborate (Deluxe Double Water Station) and several in between. In addition, we also have sleeves of those paper cone-shaped cups as well as the metal cup dispenser.
- TriPod Water Station
- Practical and easy to set up, this fold up design is a perfect solution for a temporary water station need. Holds a 10 gallon Igloo cooler well.
- Deluxe TriPod Water Station
- Available in 3 colors (green, black, brown) this is our most popular station as you have a slatted top to hide the cooler.
- Open Base Water Station
- This water station conceals the cooler and cup dispenser for a streamlined and classy look.
- Full Enclosure Water Station
- Fully enclosed with a self closing trash door (trash liner included) and cup dispenser.
- Deluxe Double Water Station
- Perfect for heavy traffic areas as this fully enclosed stand contains two 10 gallon (38 L) coolers, two trash liners (included) and a central cup dispenser.
- Kooler-Aid Water Station
- Rust-resistant stations are colorful and can be placed anywhere on the course.
- Each stand is black with your choice of red, green or black tamper safe top. Each station comes with a cup dispenser and fits a 10 gallon (38 L) Igloo cooler.
Beverage Storage Option
Having a big event or do you serve bottles or cans VS coolers of water? If so, we have an ice chest hidden in our Green Line Recycled material. A green, black or brown cooler will blend in at the first tee, driving range or anywhere else on the course. The 54-quart ice chest (included) is hidden inside the design.
Customize Logo on Water Station
Like any of our Green Line products, our water stations can be customized with your logo or course event. Promote your brand, club or local team with engraved logos. These logos can use either colored resin or be inlaid with a full-color decal.
Water Cooler Accessories
Now that you have picked out your water cooler, don’t forget to grab some needed accessories to complete your water station. Of course we have the 10 gallon Igloo coolers, but we also have a cooler cover lock, cup dispenser and your paper cone-shaped cups as well.